- babina HA is a complete infant formula for infants from birth till the age of 12 months.
- It contains the entire range of important nutrients and ingredients required daily by the young infant.
- It is intended to be used for non-breast fed infants at risk of developing a cow`s milk allergy.
- It can be used as a part of the weaning diet, to complement solid foods after the age of 6 months. It can be used as a milk drink and/or to prepare other foods, such as (plain) cereals.
- babina HA can also be used as a complementary feed to breastfeeding.
This product contains a whey hydrolysate instead of intact cow`s milk and provides all the important nutrients and ingredients required daily.
babina HA provides an exclusive blend of all the ingredients your child needs, including key nutrients:
Standard dilution babina HA
12.8 g powder (3 scoops) + 90 ml water = 100 ml of feeding
Scoop: 4.3 g
- Wash hands and utensils carefully
- Rinse soap from utensils; boil for 5 minutes
- Boil water for 5 minutes, allow to cool to approx. 37°C
- Pour indicated amount of water into bottle
- Add one levelled scoop to each 30 ml of water (always use enclosed scoop)
- Stir or shake until powder is completely dissolved
- Test temperature, feed baby when babina HA is lukewarm
- Hold bottle horizontally while feeding
- Give baby time to burp during and afterwards
- Handle babies with care if they have a full stomach
- Do not overfeed baby
The United Nations global system emphasizes the first 1000 days of life – from your pregnancy to your child’s second birthday. This period offers a unique window of opportunity to build a healthier and more prosperous future for your child. The nutrition that children receive during their first 1000 days of life can have a positive influence on how they develop, grow and learn – not just now, but for their whole life.
The first 1000 days of a baby’s life are an incredible journey and can have an enormous influence on how your little bundle of joy grows and develops.
Early life nutrition is fundamental to body growth, brain and vision development and a strong immune system. For more information: https://thousanddays.org/
Early life nutrition contributes to:
- Body growth
- Brain & vision development
- Strengthening of the immune system
Early life nutrition is crucial for life-long health!