About babina Gold 3
- babina Gold 3 is a nutritionally balanced growing-up formula for children from 1 year onwards – the ideal follow-on after babina Gold 2.
- It should be integrated into the child’s diet to complement normal meals and solid foods. A well-balanced milk such as babina Gold 3 meets this requirement perfectly. It can be used as a milk drink and/or to prepare other foods, such as (plain) cereals.
- babina Gold 3 can also be used to complement breastfeeding.
This product provides all the important nutrients and ingredients required daily.
babina Gold 3 offers an exclusive blend of key nutrients and ingredients – the amounts have been adapted according to the needs of your growing baby:
Standard dilution babina of Gold 3
14.5 g powder (3 scoops) + 90 ml water = 100 ml of feeding
Scoop: 4.8 g
- Wash hands and utensils carefully
- Rinse soap from utensils; boil for 5 minutes
- Boil water for 5 minutes, allow to cool to approx. 37°C
- Pour indicated amount of water into a jug
- Add one levelled scoop to each 30 ml of water (always use enclosed scoop)
- Stir or shake until powder is completely dissolved
- Test temperature, feed baby when babina Gold 3 is lukewarm
Early life nutrition
The United Nations global system emphasizes the first 1000 days of life – from your pregnancy to your child’s second birthday. This period offers a unique window of opportunity to build a healthier and more prosperous future for your child. The nutrition that children receive during their first 1000 days of life can have a positive influence on how they develop, grow and learn – not just now, but for their whole life.
The first 1000 days of a baby’s life are an incredible journey and can have an enormous influence on how your little bundle of joy grows and develops.
Early life nutrition is fundamental to body growth, brain and vision development and a strong immune system. For more information: https://thousanddays.org/
Early life nutrition contributes to:
- Body growth
- Brain & vision development
- Strengthening of the immune system
Early life nutrition is crucial for life-long health!